Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gonna give this a try...

I've been tossing around the idea of creating a new blog. I used to be a frequent blogger on xanga, but really got out of the habit and feel totally disconnected from there now. So, I think I'm going to give blogger a try instead...we'll see how it goes;-) I mostly just wanted to create a space for our friends and family, and also to have a place to share my random thoughts. So, here goes with blog#1 for the Toller Trio:-)

...

We just finished out a wonderful week of visiting with some of our dear friends from our previous church in Illinois. We were so blessed to have the, here for an entire week. It's always nice when you have those kinds of friendships where no matter how long it's been since you saw each other, you can just pick up wherever you left off, and that's exactly what happened. We mostly just hung out the first half of the week, and the kids pretty much kept themselves entertained. I also learned how to make homemade chicken and noodles (which may be a normal Texas dish for some, but I had never had it until we lived in Illinois.) we got to meet up with the bianco's and some of my family, AND, we were invited on their vacation to Great Wolf Lodge!! Omigosh, SOOOOO soooo much fun!!

So, here's a few pics from our week:








































No comments:

Post a Comment